These cool October days are a good time to remember the summer season at Montevallo Farmers' Market. Today an email from America Farmland Trust included a summary of the comments made by our shoppers when they voted for us as their favorite farmers' market. Here's a sample of what was said:
- Summer Mondays are a highlight in our community. Farmers' Market is set up and everyone comes out to celebrate the delicious goods.
- Great line up of vendors, a nice shady site, and the community spirit it fosters.
- Is is so nice to actually meet the people that grow your food.
- Small town folks sharing their bounty wit their neighbors!
- The market is conveniently located in the heart of town with plenty of great parking and nice shade trees.
- This market has great farmers with a wide variety ofhome grown vegetables and fruit. Love the peaches and blueberries!
- Variety of home grown foods offered, pleasant atmosphere! I can walk to the market from work.
- Prices are competitive.
- It's a place to buy great fresh produce from local farmers and to see your friends.